Backed by a powerful economic and legal culture, we safeguard and maximise your competitive position on your market.
The "economic law" department defends you when this position is challenged by the authorities, partners, competitors or by regulatory restrictions.
It can also maximise it by protecting your know-how, by securing your marketing policy and by structuring your contractual relationships and your networks.
Commercial and market relationships (B to B)
Purchasing and Distribution function
- Dealings with suppliers and subcontractors
- General terms and conditions, contractual arrangements, annual negotiations
- Disputes over abusive practices
- Help during investigations by the DIRRECTE business development agency
- Protection of distribution and franchise networks
- Distribution disputes
- Promotional strategies
- Anti-competitive practices (support and defence during competition authorities' investigations, assessment of the risks of market strategies)
- Unfair competition (information gathering, misappropriating know-how, disruption)
Marketing law (B to C)
- Marketing capital (advertising, marketing media, parasitism, marketing contracts)
- Sales promotion
- Online sales and internet selling
- Product regulations and safety
- Support during investigations or prosecutions by the consumer protection department or other regulatory bodies