Our offices are located in a property built at the end of the 19th century by one of Gustave Eiffel's companies.
It is of architectural note, having no internal load-bearing walls, with the flooring carried by steel beams. Its whole surface is made up of a huge glazed framework.
It needed eight months' work to fit out the 1000 m² of offices on two levels. The architectural challenge was to retain the "industrial spirit" of the building, while at the same time adapting it to its new function.
The offices, which guarantee complete privacy for the meetings that take place there, give onto large open areas which show off the special architectural features, such as the period parquet floor, and the steel columns and beams. Huge, light-filled spaces are set aside for the reception area, and as meeting rooms and the library.
Soft lighting, warm colours and natural materials create an atmosphere conducive to reflection and action.
Tradition and modernity: the spirit of our firm permeates the premises.